Friday 4 March 2011

Cheung King Mansion Hong Kong- Hostel room for 1 person

Living in a hostel is the one of the cheapest choice if you are traveling alone and on budget. Well you pay what you get!

I'm staying at 3rd floor (thank goodness). I remembered I only used the elevator once in order to reach 1st level as most of the time is crowded. I have to queue for the elevator to reach 3rd level whenever I came back from tourist sights.

The room is small...no space for your stuff. The bathroom is small too. Talking about this bathroom...impossible to bathe in the morning as the water not hot enough. Fortunately, it was pretty hot for night shower.




It can be noisy during your sweet dream. Noises can be from those people who check in after midnight, flushing toilets, opening & closing of doors, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment