Friday 4 March 2011

Kowloon Park Hong Kong

If you have a chance to stay at a country for many days, do spend some time at the local park. Kowloon Park is a place I went to experience the culture, relaxation, etc. I felt so relax...mainly is the cool weather (13 - 17 degree Celsius). I realized my life is so busy that I have miss out things such as beautiful tiny purple flowers blooming at car park located near my work site.



Taking a stroll in the park which I can observing people, flowers, birds chirpings, etc. I felt light and happy throughout the 3 hours of my stroll at the park.




When I took up hobby like photography, I starting to realize tiny things around me. I did not appreciate the beautifulness of flowers till last year. Now then I notice and wondering how nature can nurtured beautiful & colorful flowers.








No comments:

Post a Comment